Share your thoughts on the newest version of Distinc.tt

Loading and crashing

It seems like a lot of people are having issues with things loading and crashing still. I just got a new phone and thought if I got the app again it would work a lot better since my old phone had no room on it. But that doesn't seem to be the case when 9/10 times I go into the topics page nothing loads, if I try to refresh it crashes, and messages take forever to load if they load at all.

Also, the depression pop-up doesn't help people when you throw them out of the app. If we're posting something, we're probably trying to get help from the community on the app, people we've at least seen in the feeds and are somewhat familiar with if not already friends. You can keep the pop-up, but let the refusal for your support links continue back to posting our post. If you kick people out of their safe space in times of need, that's not helping them. And it can have really bad effects on them. Also, I've tried to post something positive a few times, exlplaining what was happening before to show the results, and had the pop-up appear. In those cases, we don't need the help, we got help and/or worked through it already. So we shouldn't be forced out of the app for sharing our accomplishments. Also, on my old phone (hasn't popped up yet on my new one so idk if it still applies), the keyboard never left the screen when the pop-up appeared, so I could never see the options anyway.

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)