Share your thoughts on the newest version of Distinc.tt

The new update has caused the app to stop working

The new update has caused the app to stop working, meaning nothing will load, including my own profile and it says an error has occurred

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tom HowsonTom Howson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

My profile is gone, and I can't access anything.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I tried to download the app several times, but it still wont work, so when I open the app it shutdown about 3 seconds and my phone go bach to home screen. I have an Iphone 4s

• Tyler UlleryTyler Ullery commented  · 

I am having the same problem and have tried everything the app just crashes on start up.

• O1074O1074 commented  · 

It still happens (Nov 13th).

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

After updating the app to 3.2.0 (iOS 9.3.5), I can no longer open it, it crashes as soon as I do.

• ClaraClara commented  · 

I tried turning off my phone, re-downloading the app, use my tablet instead and do the same to that. Still can't get it to work. I try to open the app and it immediately crashes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can't even open the app

• JacquelinJacquelin commented  · 

I cant login to my account

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mine is still doing that. Nothing loading.
        Not working

• TeryTery commented  · 

I've tried deleting and redownloading, but still nothing but my messages load. It says I have seven notifications I can't see and I can't get to any feeds to even look at posts.

• HannahHannah commented  · 

This problem is occurring to me as well. I have tried posting several things as of last night and just now. Some of them have posted, some of them haven't. Also, if you try to post anything about suicide or awareness for it, the message comes up asking for help. That's a great message and I'm glad it comes up and recognizes when people need help, but every time I click I don't need support it crashes the app. I tried clicking on get support to hopefully allow my post to upload and the app crashed again anyways. Please help!

• AllyAlly commented  · 

The same keeps happening to me. I can't get rid of my notifications, I can't post, and I can't see other people's posts

Feedback and Knowledge Base